In Partnership with:
Coding in Containers?
You focus on your code, and we’ll handle everything else…
- Am I using any outdated libraries/apps?
- Am I exposing vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit?
- Is my YAML file putting me at risk?
- Am I using anything with a dangerous open-source license?
- Are any of my artifacts blacklisted by my company?
- Does my repository pass the company security policy?
- Am I exposing any secrets (credentials, keys, etc.)?
- Do I have vulnerabilities that need patching?
…and we do it all as a cloud service!
NO Credit Card form to fill out.
How Does It Work?
Connect Your Registry
Click Comprehensive Analysis
BEST OF CLASS GOVERNANCE
Carbonetes provides a single repository of logging across all container threats.
COMPLIANCE MADE EASY
Carbonetes is the only solution that provides a single policy that runs across SCA, licensing, vulnerabilities, secrets and configuration.
This makes it fast and easy for developers to mitigate those threats and get their code remediated and into production.
INCREASED DEVOPS PRODUCTIVITY
This one-stop-shop approach to security significantly increases developer satisfaction and productivity.
DEPLOY WITH CONFIDENCE
It evaluates these threats against company policy to ensure your code is secure before it goes into your Kubernetes cluster.
BUILT INTO YOUR CI/CD PIPELINE
If you use a CI/CD tool like Jenkins, the Carbonetes plug-in makes container analysis seamless and automatic.
Carbonetes kicks into gear analyzing your containers for: